Upload all your assets with ease
Because in SOPHY you have the opportunity to upload all your assets with one click to your team.
And that is how it works:
1. Click on “assets” in the menu
2. Click the bulk upload icon in the top right corner.
3. On the next page you can download an example CSV file. Use its pattern to upload your assets.
4. Open the downloaded file. Split the data from the csv file into columns and copy-paste your assets into the file. You can already add tags and categories. In the last column “Managed state” you set an assets on managed by entering “Yes“. If the asset is unmanaged, you can enter “No“. Finally, save it as a csv file again.
6. Finally, you will get a message, if everything has worked properly, or if there are errors. If there are no error messages, click “Import … assets” to complete the process. If you have error messages, click on the ! at the right of it to get more details about the error and how you can solve it.